Monday, February 1, 2016

The Time is Far Spent



Another wonderful week has come and gone! Time really is just an awful thing. :) Oh well, you have to live with what you've got. Lot's of different things happened this week and all of them were fun and exciting. I mean it's always fun to be a missionary and exciting things happen 24/7, but I only have photos documenting a few of those fun things....













​Our trip last week to the Provo City Temple for our Preparation Day :)

​My last Staff Meeting with the entire gang!


​My lovely African friend, Sister Sonku (South Africa). She said that we didn't have enough photos together. 



​Music and the Spoken Word yesterday. The last Sunday the entire departing class will goes together. 



​Oh and this is my home away from home :)


I love you all and hope that you will continue to have amazing miracles happen within your own lives. I truly know that this is the Lord's church and it's honor to serve on His team. 
2 Nephi 33:7

... and I guess I'll be seeing you in a few!
XOXOXOX
Sister Fluckiger

No comments:

Post a Comment